×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ~~Blue~~
    ~~Blue~~
    Helloo! So um- You can call me Blue ^^ And I'm into a lot of fandoms. So I'll only not stick to ONE fandom but others too. So expect any Bnha, star wars, ETC fan-fictions in the future and I also to fictions and novels. And I am a normal everyday guy you see in this amazing place called "Earth". For you aliens out there, I invite you to this planet- And if you overrun it and take over, I will be on thy side.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Book of Heroes
PG-13
10.3K
0
2
2.4K
1

Emily Harderstein lives in a world filled with mystery. This well-known mystery I’m talking about is its history. Imagine a world that has no idea about what happened in the past? Well, the only thing the people in the world she lives in is that the past was filled with magic... And witchcraft. And unfortunately, the past had been overtaken by witchcraft... Until a brave band of warriors with strange magic artifacts stepped up, spreading lightness around the world and defeating the Wicked Ones.

These warriors were now known as the Past Heroes. And when did the world thought these heroes with supernatural artifacts existed? In the late 80s, a man found a strange object buried beneath the surface. And since then, old, rusty objects kept appearing around the world in all shapes and sizes.

It is now 2030, a young woman named Emily Hardnerstein, a girl who once believed that the lessons of history were all nothing but fake, comes across a strange book that would change the understanding of the world about its history...

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X