×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    FlyingFish97
    FlyingFish97
    Hey!

    I'm Tessa and for as long as I can remember I have been creating stories and sharing them with my family. However, I think that I have tormented them enough, thus it is time for a new audience:)

    Since this little piece is supposed to tell something about me:
    - I love reading and writing (of course!)
    - My favourite genres are fantasy, dystopian and contemporary (Although I am starting to like literature more and more)
    - My favourite movies are Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean (says something about me as well I think)
    - Music, well, I listen to a wide variety of genres so let's not get into that...

    PS. Since I was not raised in English (obviously) I often struggle with grammar. So please bear that in mind when reading my work!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Wings of Ice
PG-13
3.7K
0
1
1.7K
2

Cinnia is a half-dakini. Born from a human mother and a dakini father she has the ability to change form at will. Together with the rest of her kind she has lived among humans for her whole life, never revealing their true identity. But when humans are starting to kill half-dakini all over the world, Cinnia has to find out what is going on. 

*Okay, so this idea came to me in a dream (I know it sounds cliché, but it did) and I thought it sounded like something which might work:)

PS. A Dakini is a demon-like creature (therefore also regarded as such on Earth)

X