×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Sky
    Sky
    Check my other work out on Wattpad! @2ky2hipman
    They/ Them
    ENBY
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Creature Above
PG-13
4.9K
1
0
1.6K
3

Through much dismay, I have decided to take my own life by throwing myself over the bridge before me. No longer do I contain my serum, and terrible memories, the anxiety of dark rooms, behind each corner… it is all too much for me, and no longer, without the soothing nature of my morphine, will I continue. Beside my point of leaping, I am leaving my story for those who investigate my death, for in life, no soul understood the truth of my horrific experience, and I hope, dearly, that the splat of my being will punctuate the continuation of that awful decrepit creature which inhabited my college room.Through much dismay, I have decided to take my own life by throwing myself over the bridge before me. No longer do I contain my serum, and terrible memories, the anxiety of dark rooms, behind each corner… it is all too much for me, and no longer, without the soothing nature of my morphine, will I continue. Beside my point of leaping, I am leaving my story for those who investigate my death, for in life, no soul understood the truth of my horrific experience, and I hope, dearly, that the splat of my being will punctuate the continuation of that awful decrepit creature which inhabited my college room.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X