×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
He Was Her All
PG-13
1.8K
0
0
1.3K
1

What would you do if your world suddenly came crashing down? 

If everything that you have ever loved was stripped away from you so suddenly that you were unable to stop it? 


Well that's exactly what happened to Mariana Jones. 


Living in Los Angeles, she had a good childhood, good family and good life, but all this changed the day her father died. 


Her life took an unexpected turn when her mother had to pay off remaining debt to the mafia, but because of grief and hardships, she was unable to meet the deadline and they had to pay the price. 


Kidnapped and feeling like all hope is lost, Mariana is later rescued by Micah Pérez and they manage to escape the clutches of the Mafia, but there's no time to relax as Mariana has a deadly virus inserted in her system which is like a ticking time bomb on her life. 


They set out to find a cure while also getting closer to each other. Will the two lovebirds be able to make their relationship last, under the circumstances that they are in? 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X