×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ella
    Ella
    Hello! My name is Ella ♥︎, welcome to my profile ♡︎

    My preferred writing genre would have to be Paranormal- Romance as I love the paranormal and am a sucker for romance, girlXgirl being my preference. Writing is my escape from reality and my way of coping from overwhelming thoughts and feelings.

    I adore all animals as I have an immense respect for nature, so I try researching different mythologies on supernatural creatures and all things alike.

    Moonlit Songs is also available on Wattpad with a few extra chapters if you’re interested! Click the link below:

    https://my.w.tt/McWQAvUfdbb
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Moonlit Songs
PG-13
4.6K
6
14
3.5K
7

❝ "I gasp as I feel his hand wrap around my throat, putting just the right amount of pressure to heat up my core once again. 


I press my thighs together as the lack of oxygen to my brain makes my body tingle with desire. 


His lips moved roughly against mine, claiming me just as fiercely as the siren did before." ❞



~~~



18-year-old Astrea Pine has a simple life- swim, work, sleep, repeat. Her life changes after the two mysteriously and beautiful, Xander and Thea, walk into her life. Just a touch of caramel skin and the sparkle of an emerald eye is enough to capture Astrea's interest. 


She soon finds herself immersed in a world she doesn't understand. But it doesn't end there, a growing evil has settled itself upon two different kingdoms. One on land, the other deep within the sea. Said evil threatening to take over and destroy everything Thea and Xander hold dear. Embarking on a thrilling persuit, Astrea fights alongside Xander and Thea to save their beloved kingdoms. Everyone's trust and love for one another tested in a mission for salvation. 


Will she be able to win against the threatening evil? Or will she lose something precious along the way?


X