×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    MaKenzie Barnes
    MaKenzie Barnes
    24 years old/ Midwestern / Mother of two / Happily married <3

    You can only find my work on Penana and Wattpad!

    *I own all rights to the stories published. Any fan made covers are simply for entertainment purposes ONLY*

    https://www.wattpad.com/user/MB2697

    I am a huge fan of romance and have spent a lot of my years growing up reading and writing. I am excited to be share my content with you all and hope you enjoy it as much as I do! <3

    -Please note I write mature content. Everything you'll read is fictional -

    - MB
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Robbie
R
30.6K
4
8
4.1K
3

Three weeks ago Robbie's entire life changed in the worse way you can imagine. You'd think after losing both of her parents in a car accident so many years ago that things would only be uphill from there right? Why does one person deserve so much trauma? So much pain?
Well, that horrific night...will forever be engraved in her mind. The night her brother sacrificed himself to save her life. The night she was left to die in the alley with him and brought to the hospital to spend the next few weeks in a medically induced coma from the damage left behind from the bullet that split into many pieces after ending Josh's life forever.
And when she wakes again...her life has forever changed. Protected by the dangerous and beautiful Kalon Wolfe. A man of class and danger. A man who has enough power to create a new beginning for her or leave her drowning forever in loneliness for years to come.

X