×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    Skye Young
    Skye Young
    I'm known by many names in my life, but you may call me Skye Young as one. I'm a writer and an avid reader as well. Often I'm told that I either need to get my buried nose out of a book or my phone but that's all for laughs. Truly I am off in my own world, however, in my search for an intriguing story to read or tell. My taste in music is indeed very odd for my generation. Classical, alternative, rock, anything of the sorts that has a good beat and a story behind it you will often find thumping through my earbuds. With fingers tapping away at a keyboard and my voice humming to the dancing music in my ears, it's not hard to understand what my passions are. I'm an open book, along with the many others sitting atop my bookshelf. Just pay close attention and maybe you'll find me dancing in the rain, laughing and carefree as I flicker from one world to the next before my eyes. And maybe I'll see you standing beneath a porch with a look of utter confusion at my oddities. I'll smile and laugh before holding my hand out to you, inviting you to join in on my little adventure. Will you take my hand and dance along with me? The two of us... Dancing in the rain.
    See more
  • Challengers
    Challengers KittyCatChallengers RoocckkyyChallengers FilleEcrivéChallengers Emma Bois
  • Time Remaining
    Submission Closed
Leaving Forever
PG-13
3.3K
0
6
4.0K
3

“Who is the one person your protagonist depends on the most? Write a scene where this person is forced to leave them. Forever.” 
“Who is the one person your protagonist depends on the most? Write a scene where this person is forced to leave them. Forever.” 
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X