×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The Player's Game
R
0
0
0
153
0

swap_vert

Traveling thousands of miles from home to enter college is the only way nineteen-year-old Aidah Sien can escape the demons from her past. Her plan is simple, get good grades and somehow make it through her first year of college, the one thing she didn't plan on was capturing the attention of the only guy who could shatter her defenses. Meet Aspen Hayes. The notorious womanizing lead singer of Hott Mess. Aspen is hot as sin and the definition of a player. Aidah knows that she needs to stay away from him, but Aspen is freaking everywhere, with his charm, his annoying banter, and that smirk. But underneath all that Aidah knows that there's more to the golden-eyed bad boy than meets the eye. Is she the only one who notices the bruises and cuts that cover his body? One thing's for sure, Aidah isn't willing to play his game, so everything should be fine, right? Wrong. Getting involved with him is dangerous, but ignoring their simmering tension is impossible…

Aspen has never let anyone in. The only real family he has ever had are his band brothers and Addalyn-his little sister, and the only girl he has ever loved. As the lead singer of Hott Mess, Aspen is used to getting whatever he wants, whenever he wants it, whether it's alcohol or women. But then Aidah comes crashing into his life – literally – and he would do anything for just one taste. Drawn to the one girl who doesn't fear or want him, can Aspen get over his insecurities and let this woman into his heart? Or will he be shut out of Aidah's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever? One thing is certain, Aspen Hayes always gets what he wants, and this time…. he wants her.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X