×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    latestardi01
    latestardi01
    Hi, this is user latestardi01. I'm trying to be a writer, so, read my story Kingdom of Ice:) I will be posting new chapters pretty often, so stay updated for an exciting story.

    I love feedback, positive feedback is always nice, and it makes me feel all warm and bubbly inside, but I actually prefer negative feedback. It helps me grow as a writer, and it also helps my writing be better (please don't be afraid to be super harsh. I have a suuuuper think skin, and I love rewriting and making my story better).

    Also, if you think you know where the story is going, or you have any predictions, PM me. I would love to see if you guys get it right!

    If you want me to read your story, just lemme know, I would love to!

    Thanks,

    latestardi01
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Kingdom of Ice
PG-13
9.1K
1
7
2.1K
2

Set in the world of Elaysia, Dahlia has a rough past. One she might not fully understand. 

Dahlia runs from her home when she hears that the slave taxes have raised, but she doesn't make it far. Right when she reached the river, something stops her.

Or someone.

She is then sold to the army at the slave auctions. There, she makes some friends, but she also makes some enemies.

After that, well, I can't tell you. It would spoil it. But all I can say is that whatever you think you know...

You're wrong.

If you have any predictions for where you think the story is going, i would love to hear them. Feedback is always welcome (don't be afraid to be harsh. I have a super thick skin)

Pronunciation guide:

Kerston: K – ear - ston

Dahlia: da – lee – uh

Sotia: so – t – sh – ee – uh

Ensalya: En – sail – ee – uh

Elaysia: El – asia

Fjellne: F – ee – ell

X