×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    jhonyzh
    jhonyzh
    I'm a copywriter who specialize in email and landing page.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Hi im a new copywriter i want to know how good is my copy.
G
773
0
0
789
0

swap_vert

Email Copy

Hi [] have you ever think about how to pay the debt fast?

More than 73% household debt now day in American, and they have to paid it for every month

Do you want to pay the debt fast?

We offer a free 14-day training for family like you to help you improve your finance and live a better live
link

No sure if have time?

That's ok, you can still get our free video training, here's our free video of 7 mistake everyone will make in finance.


Sale Page

The best weight losing pill ever!!

This is a very different pill from any others weight loss product from markets.

But first lets understand why it's the best weight loss product ever

✔No side effect most weight loss product from market had side effect, some of them may cause some bad medical problem, but with our product this never be the problem

✔show result immediately, you can lose weight faster than you think, in just only 60 days

✔No exercise require, you don't need to exercise to do this, every day you eat one pill and after 60 days your body will turn the shape you want.

✔100% natural material, we use herb that won't harm your health so no need to worried about health.

✔Perfect for people who have hormones problem, if you struggle long time because of hormones problem, this will definitely help you and shape your body.

So, what are you waiting for the chance of shape your body is today, so don't wait, health is always the # 1 things for all the people, without health, you can't be available to do so many things.

We also offer a 90 days money-back guarantee to give you enough time to try out our product, if you're not happy with our product, just simply email our team, and we will double your back with no reason.

And let's see what our customer said

Maria:I have been struggling for a long time with weight loss because of hormones problem, but with this best weight loss product, i finally become healthier and happier.

John:I have been to try so many weight loss program and others product and none of them work for me until I discover this amazing product.
  

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X