×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
mi Amor is found
R
0
0
0
163
0

swap_vert

Alexia Feraro is a 17 year old with a dark family, her family is the main branch to the Feraro mafia and she was born with birth right to lead the mafia herself but everyone is against it, of course they are they never in their 2 hundred of years of business ever had a female leader; her father and mother believed in her, but all things can change.

One night at a Masquerade ball held by the Lavenio another long lasting family of another mafia that have allied alexia´s family in hopes to combine the two useing Alexia as a bridge, when Alexia hears of this deal she refused on the spot, of course her family overruled her opinion and gave her till her 18th birthday to get to know the boy that she was going to marry.

Xavier Lavenio, turned 18 last month and his father is waiting for him to find a wife so that he can take over the family mafia business but hasns´t found the perfect one in his year of serching, at the Masquerade ball he sees her and her goes to his father and asks who she is, Xavier was shocked to find out she was to take on another familys mafia business and knew immediately  that she was the one.


Hi, author here this is kinda my first story ive writen ideas for other stories i just never went though with those stories, and its kinda cliche but this story was imspiard by my dream that i had last night.


until next time,

 MY PEEPS  :p

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X