×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Olive Goodwin
    Olive Goodwin
    I'm Olive, aka Ollo. You may know me as @OutrageousOllo from Wattpad. I live in NZ, write Humour/Action/Superheroes with a little bit of Fantasy thrown in.

    Tumblr: http://ollopollollo.tumblr.com/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/OutrageousOllo
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Gods Unite!
PG-13
25.7K
1
10
5.2K
0

Cowardly dragons, powerful swords, mages, rogue gods, plots to destroy the planet... what could go right?


The drought is now in its third year and although it does depend on who you ask, most will agree that those three years have been three years too many. But if you took that drought and mixed in, say, a pair of powerful swords, a cowardly dragon and a sociopathic god who wants to destroy the world in a bath of endless fire and brimstone, what would you get? Certain doom? Unless, of course, somebody is heroic enough to do something about it...

Enter two rogue gods, a talking sword and a feisty mage. What do they have in common? Not much, unless you count wit, bad luck and the reputation for not being the 'good' guys. Oh, and they are also somewhat united together on a quest to save said world from said doom, or die trying. It really won't be that hard. All they have to do is kill a god... Most would call them stupid. Gods can't be killed. Gods are immortal, it's part of the job description...

Right?

Trigger Warning: Story contains themes of world domination, pyromania and the 4th wall. Also, random fantasy generated place-names and map abuse. Read at your own risk.

X