×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Bottled Up.
PG-13
1.1K
2
2
1.8K
1

Temptation Nevada is an urban explorer/ paranormal investigator on youtube. Her whole life she's never felt at home in the measly two bedroom townhouse she shares with her close friend Arianna in London, England. She decides to do an investigation in America, and said investigation happens to take her to Colorado. More specifically; The Stanley Hotel. Where she meets Sam, Colby, Corey, and Jake. When Colby meets Temptation, he's instantly drawn to her by her sense of style, her light green eyes, and her kind but guarded heart. Her sass-filled attitude is just one of the many things he thinks makes her unique. Once they depart ways Tempt is back in England and her and Ari are investigating the Langham hotel in London England, when yet again they bump into Sam and his crew. Temptation is invited to investigate with them, and once they hear she wants to see more of america, they invite her to live with them and their other friends at the trap house. What happens on their wild journey together? What happens when they find out about Temptation's abused past, and what happens when she falls for Colby Brock?

-K2018.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X