×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Randonautica (Sanders Sides fic)
PG
1.2K
0
0
1.2K
0

As storm clouds began to gather above the small town of Glenwood, Logan was grabbing his backpack and stepping outside, the autumn wind at this face nipping his face, on days like this, Logan would usually ride his bike to school but he didn’t want to, considering the bike was covered in mud and needed to get washed off.

Making sure he had everything in his backpack he walked the path he knew, the path to Glenwood High School, it was an ancient school, made of cobblestone with vines creeping up the sides, wooden doors that creaked when you opened them, Logan and the other students hated it, but the staff refused to change it.

Eventually, Logan got to school, thankfully, he was there on time. Walking into his Advisory Class he sighed as he saw that one of his friends, Virgil, was gone. One of Logan’s other friends, Roman smiled and waved as Logan walked into the classroom,

“Hi, Logan!” Roman said,

“Hello, Roman, where is Virgil?” Logan asked, tilting his head as he asked the question

“Oh, he just had to grab something from his locker!” Roman said, laughing a bit, “I assume he’ll be back in a few minutes,”

“It’ll probably take him that long just to get to his locker,” Logan said, Roman, laughed,

“It did, he sent me a text a few minutes ago, he’s on his way back, right now.”

Logan also laughed, “Ok,” then, an angry-looking Virgil walked in, Logan and Roman laughed even more.

“Hey guys, sorry for being late I just had to walk across the entire school and back to grab my Chromebook,” Virgil said as he said it his voice seemed to get more and more furious.

Roman and Logan laughed, Virgil also laughed, going to his desk and sitting down, they were still laughing the class didn’t notice, and if they did, care, this happened every day. It was normal for everyone. The class had probably tuned out the group’s laughter with their own, or a book.

“So, what chaos are we gonna get in today?” A voice asked, walking up to the group was Patton,

Roman laughed, “Probably a lot, hopefully, we do” Patton sighed,

“Like I assumed, could you guys try… not causing chaos? I found this cool app, it’s called Randonautica, cool stuff happens. Ghosts and stuff appear. Maybe-”

Patton was cut off by Logan, “We’re doing that.”

“Are you sure, why can’t we go down to that… one river?” Vigil asked

Everyone shook their head in fear. Not wanting to remember what had happened there, someone saying ‘Capture the Flag’ was terrifying enough to the group now.

“Ok…” Virgil said, “I guess we’re doing the randommatica thing.”

“It’s RandoNAUTICA, not RandomMATICA, Vigil,” Patton said, everyone, including Virgil laughed,

Nothing would go wrong… right?

Welcome to Randonautca! 

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X