×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Wasted. 1.
R
3.1K
0
2
1.6K
4

Zaya Scarlett Williams had spent her life being an outcast due to her odd eye color. Once she turned 18 and graduated high school, she started a job at the local Library in Enchanted City, the capitol of a super soldiered country known as the United Reapers. A madness virus called the 'White Death' wrecks havoc on Enchanted City and many others, Zaya's mother and baby brother falling victim and dying soon before she graduated. Now, she's out to find the only one who can cure the virus, but there's a catch; he's a demon.

Watching this being unfold from the cloth into a human-like form, I felt immense peace and comfort watching the scene, and listening to the sounds of flesh tearing and reconstructing itself, the cuts and bruises I obtained from the journey not even bothering me anymore, and the more I watched the demon known as Reiki take form from the pale sack and dark grey smoke the number the injuries felt.

"Who has awoken me from my slumber?" a deep, yet soft voice rang out from the odd screams of the summoning ritual around me, and I almost hesitate to answer. "Me. I am Zaya Williams. I'm afraid I need your help." I announce, voice strong but also wavering. "What would you need me for, young mortal??" he asked, his form starting to solidify. "A plague known as the White Death is spreading in the country known as the United Reapers. I need your help to stop it. Please." I plead, getting on my hands and knees, my reddish brown eyes staring at the ground of which I sat upon.

favorite
coins

X