×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Drakomis
    Drakomis
    Hello, My name is Drakomis. My specific interests in writing are in fiction and science fiction fantasy. I am a person who has several different passions and is eager to express them through words.

    As an over the road truck driver, I am more clearly able to see the settings for my stories and to experience different cultures that inspire the worlds. The only downside is that I have limited time to write, proofread, and finalize any work. Further, at present, I am only able to write with a smartphone and now tablet.

    Apologies in advance!
    See more
To Be Living: A FNAF Short
PG-13
9.3K
2
3
3.7K
0

This story is a work in progress. Thank you in advance. It is influenced by the game "Five Nights at Freddys", created by Scott Cawthon. This story, however, takes place in an alternate reality devoid of the bloodshed.

Synopsis:

After thirty years in successful business, Shane Watson, co-founder and manager of Action World Pizza, is faced with a critical decision. His lifes passion, his business, had been created to foster a positive atmosphere for children of all ages. He accomplished this with the help of the Action Four, animatronic automatons created by himself to be the central attraction to his business. 

But now, reaching old age, and becoming more and more incapable of maintaining his business, Shane needs to find someone with his passion to take over the business. For Shane, there was only one sure-fire way to find out. Since his automatons were active at night, and since they represented the core values of his business, the only true way to find his successor was to see who could survive as the new Night Guard, with sanity intact.

Edward Reign, a twenty-six year old with little to his name, is soon offered a job as the Night Guard at Action World Pizza. It was to be easy, routine, and a way for Edward to get back on his feet. That's how this job was supposed to be.

Little did Edward know the adventure he had just started, and if he kept his course, the rewards that awaited him.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X