×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The Souless
PG-13
188
1
0
458
1

swap_vert

This idea came from the Character Hiro from the TV show Heroes and his super ability. I always thought "What if his power was more combat enabling?"  Well this is what I think. "The year is 2235. A centuy ago we had our first contact with alien life. A wormhole ripped open right outside of Earth's atmosphere. Out came a single ship that was damaged. It landed in the middle of Times Square and sent out a blue wave. Then a massage. 'The Reapers are coming.' The spaship then self-destructed. Then ten years later all of the world discovered that the wave made anyone who was alive then had a 50% chance of birthing a war bred child that could control time and space.. The governnments took them, because if they didn't harness their powers, things could get out of hand. Now one hundred years later, more aliens have come through the rift. They want Earth. Now it is up to the war bread, also known now as Souless, to kill the Reapers. Because if you have no soul, a reaper can't get you." 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X