×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Surrealfall
    Surrealfall
    Hi, I'm new to this website and I enjoy reading and writing books. I would love to help collaborate with mostly anyone on about almost any book! I love to write but just warning you, I have a life! I might not be on all the time due to soccer, basketball, and lacrosse! Thanks for giving me a chance! I hope I can help you on the road to success if need be!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Dear Cade,
PG-13
19.2K
0
0
4.4K
0

Ever since Renessa (Nessa) Chen's best friend since high school, Nik Rydell, has ended their friendship in order to pursue a relationship with a girl who is completely playing him, Nessa has felt alone. Even though she has many friends and plays sports, she feels as if a part of her is missing since her best friend has left. During the summer after Nik and Nessa are no longer friends, Nessa finds a guy online whose username is cade6.9. They begin to chat anonymously. As her senior year of high school starts, Nessa begins to wonder who this mystery guy is and if she'll ever get to meet him in real life. That's when she notices Kyler, the charming new football player who might be the one she's been talking to the whole summer. with an ex best friend behind, a better bond with her friends, and the mysterious new football player, Nessa is ready to get back to her life, that is until her past comes back to haunt her.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X