×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
3 pairs of shoes every man must have:
G
805
0
0
850
0

swap_vert

Shoes are one of the most important fashion items for men. If you are wearing a suit worth thousands of dollars but your shoes are not up to the mark, trust me you will look like a clown. It is very important to upgrade your shoe collection. 

Fashion is not about having hundreds of shoe pairs in the wardrobe, but you should have 3 basic shoe pairs that can be paired up with different outfits to create a unique but stylish look. 

Below I have selected 3 essential pairs of shoes that every man must-have. Let's have a look at them.

The Brown Brogue: 

Brown Brogue shoes are one of the staple items of a men’s wardrobe. These must-have pairs of shoes are versatile and comfortable both at the same time. Brown Brogue shoes look so stylish under a suit especially for formal events, like weddings, business parties, client meetings and etc. in other words we can say that it's a go-to pair of shoes for formal events. The brown Brogue shoes are purely made up of leather, they are soft and super comfortable to wear even for a longer period of time. Merchc

Tennis shoes/sneakers:

Tennis shoes or sneakers are another must-have items for a Men’s wardrobe. These sneakers are also made up of pure leather and they are super comfortable to wear. The perfect thing about having a pair of tennis shoes is they are perfect for both casual or formal meetings. You can rock a street style look with these sneakers and on the other hand, pair them up with jeans and a white t-shirt and attend some formal meetings with clients. Tennis shoes are perfect to make you daily look stylish and unique. 

Chukka Boots: 

Chukka boots also known as desert shoes are becoming popular these days. The reason is their super stylish look and a lot of comforts too. Chukka boots were worn by the British army during world war 2, that's why they are also called military boots or desert boots. These boots are perfect for semi-formal and casual looks. Chukka boots are purely made up of leather, that's why they are comfy and smart. Chukka boots are available in various varieties and colors. 

Here are the top 3 best pairs of shoes every man must-have. Which one is your favorite and why? 


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X