×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    jessicreative
    jessicreative
    Hey everyone!
    I'm Jessica aka The Amazing One.
    I love being inspired and inspiring people. It's very....eh...fun! :)
    This is why I love writing and reading in the first place. I'm very artistic. I love drawing and painting. I also dance, and play the flute and piano. They are the other sources of inspiration. And I love dessert. I. JUST. LOVE. DESSERT. This is probably why I often incorporate food into my stories.
    Feedback and likes make my day. They're just like kisses and puppies and cakes.
    I really hope that you guys comment on my stories. It just gives me a lot of motivation. And probably the quality of the story will be better since I'll be in a good mood. :D
    Okay?
    Okay.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
I Will Not Fall in Love With You
PG-13
10.6K
6
11
10.1K
3

As she successfully became the student of the Jeremiah University, she encountered a new problem... what if you don't have enough money? Of course! Earn it yourself! But unfortunately, on her first day of work, she spilled a bowl of soup on someone considered VIP in the school: Deshawn who is REALLY rich (and mean). Want me to pay? No money! Well... you can give me your jacket and I'll wash it for you! What? This is not the end yet? There's more trouble? After she destroyed the 10 million dollars worth jacket (whoa what kind of jacket is that...), he said to her," Oh really? you can earn 10 million dollars to pay me? But... if you consider being my maid, then maybe that 10 million dollars can be replaced...

X