×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ASilverStorm
    ASilverStorm
    Hello, Hello, Hello!
    To whoever reading this, I wish you a wondeful day! Comeback everyday and read this to get a bonus cool day for free! ;-)))
    See more
campaign Request update 0
To Kill Eternity
G
46.1K
2
2
7.0K
13

I have been planning this story for about 7 years now. It started as fragmented paragraphs in my torn notebooks, incoherent images in my blurry dreams, a burning desire amidst sleepless night, and most of all: a desire for someone to read the world and the characters I hold dear. 

The year is 2015, and the denizens of Halcyon are about to welcome the 20th resurrection of demon lord Samundo with cakes ( possibly), swords, and sorceries. However, in truth, all they do is pretending to panic. How can anyone take the demon lord seriously if all it does is being unfailingly vanquished ? Plus, this time, they may have the help of the chosen one, a being that guarantees their victory. Who can be worried? Obviously, people who are not blind to the truth for millennia.


Hiatus Sovanno, Aria Tansine and Wander, three 15-year-old demon hunters have always expected to die before they even see Samundo with their own eyes. They are more concerned with bullies, exams, and job opportunities than with his return. This is a story about how they unknowingly deal with the mess that thousands of deluded generations have burdened them with, about how individuals can help save the world even if they are not the chosen ones, and about how the three end the vicious circle called eternity.

The world I create is not new, but what I seek is new interactions in a not so original setting. I am grateful for any of your responses!

X