×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AngelHopeWrites
    AngelHopeWrites
    Angel Hope is primarily a fanfiction writer but occasionally dedicates her time to working on her unpublished original novels. She mainly writes teen fiction. She primarily belongs to the Harry Potter and the One Chicago fandoms but does have fanfictions for other fandoms including the Fosters and Blue Bloods.

    Angel occasionally does one-shot requests but tends to post one-shots involving her books including smut for her Life as Harry Potter's Twin Sister smut or other one-shots that have come to her mind for her fandoms. Currently, she has an updating platform but is going to go off of it since she's in a rough spot lately.

    Other Writing Platforms:
    Wattpad: AngelHopeWrites2Acc
    Inkitt: AngelHopeWrites
    Archive of Our Own: AngelHopeWrites
    Fanfiction.Net: AngelHopeWrites

    Socials:
    Email: [email protected]
    Snapchat: angelhopewrites
    Instagram: Angel_Hope_Writes
    Twitter: AngelHopeWrites
    Facebook: Angel Hope

    (Most active on Instagram and Wattpad!)

    Angel is new to Penana, Inkitt, Archive of Our Own, and Fanfiction.Net thus keep that in mind!
    See more
Life as Harry Potter's Twin Sister Philosopher's Stone
PG-13
5.1K
0
0
743
0

Harry Potter.

The Boy Who Lived

Emmalina Potter

The Girl Who Lived

Together? The Twins Who Lived.

Neither of them knew what happened when they were a year old. Their aunt and uncle never talked about it.  But then, one day, hundreds of letters began to arrive at number four Privet Drive, followed by a fierce but gentle man who took the twins away from their relatives. This man showed the Potter twins a new world - the Wizarding World. On their journey to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, they learn as much as they can about this new world that their parents were a part of.

Join them as they meet the poor-stricken Weasley family, the know-it-all Hermione Granger, the high-horsed Draco Malfoy, and more people in the Wizarding community!

Book One!

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X