×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
My name is Logan.
PG-13
1.4K
1
0
1.3K
0

Logan Blake Johannston had been abandoned by her mother and father early on in life, passed around by family friends until her parents and uncle Jacobi Winston went through a lengthy custody battle, fighting a silent war for six malicious years over custody of young Logan. Finally, after a long gruesome battle, Jacobi wins custody of his niece and him and his wife Rockelle take little Logan home, where she settles in with her uncle, aunt, and older cousin Kaiden. Soon, tragedy struck, Rockelle and Kaiden being killed in a fatal car crash. After the crash, Jacobi became abusive towards Logan, and eventually she learned how to live with his abusive tendencies. While also picking up some Sociopathic tendencies herself.

When she turns 19, she finds out the possessiveness her uncle showed signs of possessing became too real, and that he had no plans of letting her leave his home any time soon. But then Eyeless Jack shows up, and chain of command changes. 

With her uncles murder and her imprisonment by EJ being the first thing to change.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X