×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    marshmelow_you
    marshmelow_you
    Helleuw eveyone, I really just love to read and write, obviously that's why I'm here. The rest of me—well I'm not gonna tell. Boo! I like to make friends though. I'm usually flexible for all genres—except for horror, I wont be able to pee at night, like forever—so you might see alot of them in my works. Hope to see you around. And well yeah, I love food! I'm also on wattpad with the same username.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
LOST AND FOUND
PG-13
1.8K
0
0
1.9K
1

He dreamt of her, even though he knew she did not exist.

She waited for him, even after knowing he's gone, forever.

Chris havens having a dreamy personality every girl would dream of, is himself lost in a dream. A dream he keeps dreaming about a girl ever since he remembers. Little does he know, that they are not his dreams, but a haunting past.

After loosing her only hope to live, Cindy Greene moves away from her home town in a hope of starting a new life, one that she somehow knew wasn't possible. Not without him.

What happens when two worlds stumbles their way to each other? Moreover, stumbles their way 'back' to each other.

(* Mature contents will be notified before hand in the chapter itself. So don't worry and go ahead ;))

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X