×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alvin Atwater
    Alvin Atwater
    Hello all of those that somehow stumble upon this profile. I am an author.
    I really don't have much to say on these intros. Kind of like my story writing to do the talking. (I'm a huge fan of the Stormlight Archives, Demon Accord Series, and Mistborn Trilogy)
    I write humor, fantasy, suspense, thriller and combine those with other genres creating hybrids such as fantasy romance, etc.


    And I'm on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/syr456/
    www.alvinjatwater.com
    scriggler and wattpad, twitter: https://twitter.com/Alvin_Atwater
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Sun and the Moon
PG-13
2.1K
1
0
2.1K
0

I'm Andrew Sun, a twenty-three-year-old salaryman (slash undercover cop) working at an office and gym product company called Sol Inc. To the supernatural eye, I'm Andrew Sun, sorcerer at an organization codenamed Sol Inc. dedicated to arresting or executing witches, wizards, evil spirits, demons, you name it. Andrew Sun has a knack for getting stuck with lower class jobs such as arresting sexy witches that carry guns.. Guns... so dishonorable, pathetic. With power increases from the amazing sun, he's confident enough to achieve anything. As long as it is not night...

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X