×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Dawn. (The Twilight Saga)
R
203
3
0
408
0

swap_vert

(Book 1 out of 4 of the 'Forbidden' Series.)

Jasper Hale had thought Alice Cullen had been his mate since they met in the diner back in 1948, but when Constance, her boyfriend Xander, and her two brothers Connor and Jensen come to Forks, Washington.. Things become a bit more clear for both Jasper and Alice.

With tensions high between Constance and the Uley pack, her whole family is put in danger when James and Victoria start targeting her when they catch her scent on the way to Forks from Texas, and to top it off the one person she wants to go to; she can't. 

But don't underestimate her, she's a pureblooded alpha werewolf with a job to protect her family. She isn't going down without a fight.

Things change though, when Xander and Alice discover their true mate's after Xander accidentally imprints on her and Constance finds herself and Jasper getting closer themselves.

When Sam finds out about this, he gets ahold of one of Constance's old flames, and threatens Constance's growing relationship with Jasper by having this past flame try to get back with her, all to protect his pack and the tribe. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X