×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Bethany Aaron
    Bethany Aaron
    I'll keep this short and sweet, just like me. I write fiction, mostly short stories and poetry involving fantasy, supernatural and horror elements. I have a longer work in progress, but it's going slow and could use some inspiration.

    Welcome one, welcome all to message, collaborate and share advice.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Breaking the Bastion
PG-13 Planning
710
2
2
2.4K
1

Adrienne Iselle; brilliant up-and-coming strategist, top of her class at the Academy. As a final test of her skill and determination, she attempts to thwart the Hidden Resistance, a rebel group residing in the Spirit Lands, a place said to be filled with monsters and demons of unimaginable power. Captured by her enemies, she faces a choice: escape the Resistance or join them. 

Kangee; the young leader of the Hidden Resistance, a fierce warrior and hunter, and said to be the sorcerer of prophecy, she struggles both to unite her people and free them from the steel grip of the Bastion, an overwhelming fortress high atop the mountains. 

Gabriel Sinclair; childhood friend of Adrienne and partner in their graduating test, he escapes capture by the Resistance. He returns to the Bastion only to find that everyone else has given up on her. Left to his own devices, he must make a plan to get her back, before it's too late. 

Keya; a young member of the Resistance eager to find her place in the world. When a mysterious creature begins attacking the villagers, she discovers there is a different side to every story, and perhaps all is not as it seems in the Spirit Lands. 

X