×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Prismatic Bloodshed
R
237
1
0
263
0

swap_vert

"No, you dumb cow! I just said it, clear as day that you're no longer needed."
"You can't do that! The alliance is older than you and it's keeping our fragile world together!"
"And still we've had no results fighting of the enemy. Out with the old and in with the new!~"
"But-"
"I've spoken! You ignorant pompous bitch." 
Offended Gasps

----

Only days old, the world was formed. Three separate houses ruled its domain. Splotches of color covered its surface, but it was still dull. The houses realized they couldn't survive on their own and began to merge. From the families, children spilled out, and colors came into existence. Red and Blue made Purple. Then Yellow and Blue made Green. Red and Yellow made Orange. A threat arose to their new radiant society- Black and White. Black threatened to swallow everything it touched while White threatened to erase everything from existence. 

Centuries passed; wars fought, empires formed, and a new generation, welding old family magic, coming into power. In this new age where White quickened its pace of taking over one woman rose to the occasion. Spontaneous and unpredictable she is, Red is shaking this already unstable world. A power play on the brink of the horizon and she's the one bringing it.

(( my poor cover- I'll be changing it as soon as I can find a better one... ;~;))

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X