×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Zombiecakes
    Zombiecakes
    My head is a strange place.

    Ever seen Coldplay's Up and Up video? Imagine that.
    Love of reading is what initially spurred me into writing. I lived in and loved so many worlds that it was hard not to be inspired to create my own. Besides that I love watching movies, seasons. Action/Fantasy are my favorite. Fight Club, The Dark Knight, Sherlock, GOT, Suits, Friends etc. I love listening to pop rock, Indie music, rap, and I can bake a mean red velvet.

    Okay so I feel like this is weird enough...
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Deception of Alexander Riotan.
G
8.3K
1
1
1.4K
1

Alexander Hale Riotan was the privileged, eldest, son of a Duke. With a loving family, never ending female attention, and a cemented future. He had everything a man could ask for.

Until the day his brother disappeared. Leaving his family broken. 

Now seven years later, his sister's getting married, and he has to come back home.  Except the lies and deceit that he ran from have piled up.

Lea Ambriz was girl who didn't belong in the world she lived in;  She spent her whole life with her feet off the ground until she crashed into someone else's. Except she knows that falling for Alex is an adventure that doesn't have a happy ending. 

 This is a story about a boy and a girl, a group of master assassins, a few criminal lords, judgmental girls in dresses, Pirates, an angry German with a Scythe.

And the lie that connects them all. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X