×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
A Modernized Tarot. (A “The Arcana” Fanfic.)
R
810
0
2
747
0

Muriel had been alone for as long as he could remember, the exception being his childhood friend Asra. Even when fighting in the Vesuvia Arenas, he felt as though he was alone. Then came the day the plague got to Asra’s apprentice; Azure. He made the deal and got his wish, to be forgotten. To be alone. But then Azure had made him go on a journey with her and Morga, and he realized he didn’t want to be alone anymore. Azure just wasn’t the one he saw himself being with, but if not her then who?

Mazzikien was an assassin, it was a lifestyle she wouldn’t have chosen for herself if it wouldn’t had been for her heritage, but what could a lowly Vampire do when her own family didn’t accept her and her wish of living with humans? She lived in a modern day Kingdom known as Rosea. Rosea is the Kingdom that took Vesuvia’s place after Nadia’s reign had ended. It’s been standing for about 99 years, and the 100th year celebration was right around the corner. A nasty demon was lurking in the shadows, threatening anything and everything it saw fit, and with the current Countess disappearing things only get more confusing. Especially when Mazzikien finds quite a few people in the forest that seem to be quite confused on where they are and how they got there.

this, is Muriel and Mazzikien’s love story.

I only own the plot, Azure, Isabel and Mazzikien.


favorite
coins

X