×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    aj3138111
    aj3138111
    A reader who occasionally gets the itch to go out and write something. Secretly working during bedtime on yet to be written literary masterpieces.

    Feel free to follow me (and revel in the ensuing comedies of errors) as I go along on my literary journey.

    See you around, I guess. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Tracy Jensen Chronicles
PG
7.0K
2
6
5.8K
4

Tracy Jensen had always wanted to be a detective. Right from his childhood, he had decided that this was the profession he was going to make a career in. 

Now, as a certified private investigator, he is one step closer to realizing his dream.

This is his story.


Author's note: This is my first attempt at writing such a type of story. So please leave feedback for any mistakes I may make.

Also, due to work and other commitments, I might not be able to write this story as regularly as I would love to, so updates may be somewhat irregular. Hopefully, they will not cause you to lose interest.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Happy reading!!

favorite
coins

X