×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Jsjsjejejw3i3i3
    Jsjsjejejw3i3i3
    HUGO AND A LEADER OF A GANG OF DEALERS FROM THE FAVELA CALLED ZÈ BAIRRO DO SUL HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT HIMSELF HE HAS THE DESIRE TO SEE EVIL PEOPLE SUFFER HE DOESN'T MATTER IS TO KILL PEOPLE UNLESS SHE HAS SOME CHARITY OR .
    See more
campaign Request update 0
BLACK
G
320
0
0
462
1

Hi my name is Hugo my last name, I don't remember, but I'm going to tell you a story about my life that started out sad but at the end I understood what it means to live in a chaotic world like this.


Well, I'll start by saying that I was born into a poor family, this shouldn't be new to anyone, right because being born into a poor family in the favela is normal, but early on discovering what is evil.


My father was a dealer in the neighborhood very dangerous by the way nobody messed with him, when he arrived home very drunk and beat my mother because she didn't cook his food only case I didn't like him is that he didn't care about me or about my mother.


But I saw in him a person who liked what he did, he was proud of what he did, I'll never forget the day he took me to see his work soon to find out with my 8 years old that my father was the sub-boss of the drug dealers. neighborhood and also my father's boss was called onion dentinho, what a good nickname ein.


When I was 9 years old, I found out what marijuana and cocaine are and saw my father use it several times throughout his life,

I never felt like snorting marijuana or cocaine but I ended up discovering that I could make money out of it so I didn't hesitate.


Author: SO THEY LIKED THE NEW STORY COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK YOU SEE ❤❤❤❤

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X