×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    Nicole Regen
    Nicole Regen
    Hi, everyone!

    I am a young writer, but I truly love it and hope to improve. I am on four other online writing sites (yes, a bit excessive, but...), and I'll attach the links to my profiles below in case you would like to check my works out.

    https://www.fictionpress.com/u/988420/ -- FictionPress: This is where most of my stand-alone short stories and one-shots go, as well as a couple of my continued stories. I am open to requests to continue for most, though as said, they are one-shots by definition.

    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5910773/ -- FanFiction: I have not posted anything here yet, though I am playing with an idea for a Giver FanFic that I will probably post in the future. Stay tuned!

    http://www.wattpad.com/user/NicoleRaine -- Wattpad: Here, you can find more stories, specifically ones with multiple chapters, or simply stories that are longer than my usual.

    http://sparkatale.com/Users/view/1794 -- SparkATale: On SparkATale, I have my multi-chapter stories, and a long one-shot that maybe will be continued in the near future. Also, check out my club, Talented, Dedicated, but Undiscovered, and stay tuned for more!

    Fun Facts:

    Hobbies: Reading and writing (surprise!), playing guitar and volleyball, metal stamping and jewelry making (when I'm in the mood for it), and anything that has to do with animals (if that counts as a hobby).
    Favorite quote: I have two: "The steeper the mountain, the harder the climb, the better the view from the finishing line!" and "It is thanks to my evening reading alone that I am still more or less sane." The latter is by W.G. Sebald, the former is anonymous.
    Favorite animal: The wolf, if you can't tell by my avatar.
    Favorite color: Blue.
    Favorite genre: Hm. I write pretty much everything, from historical fiction to dystopian, and from fantasy to sic-fi. That goes for my reading as well. I love it all, although I'd have to say I read and write a whole lot of fantasy.

    So now you know a bit about me. Congrats and thanks if you've made it this far! *Hands cookie*

    Please review my works; I really want to improve in my craft, and reviews let me know that I'm not here on a ghost site ;). I also don't (usually) bite, so feel free to message me with anything, from a simple "hi" to a detailed review of a story. I'll respond as soon as I get the chance.

    Again, kudos if you've made it all the way down here, and I look forward to seeing you soon!
    See more
  • Time Remaining
    Submission Closed
Musical Stories
G
1.3K
0
4
2.4K
2

We all have a favorite song, or several. Here's your chance to show that in your writing. Enter a short story based off of a verse or chorus from your favorite song. Put the song title and band/singer's name at the top of your entry, and then the lyrics that you will be making into a story below that in quotations or italics. Then, write a short story that is based off of those song lyrics! You have 7 days...go!

We all have a favorite song, or several. Here's your chance to show that in your writing. Enter a short story based off of a verse or chorus from your favorite song. Put the song title and band/singer's name at the top of your entry, and then the lyrics that you will be making into a story below that in quotations or italics. Then, write a short story that is based off of those song lyrics! You have 7 days...go!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X