×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
World of Warcraft Game
PG-13
492
0
0
1.1K
0

swap_vert

World of Warcraft has come an awful long way since it was released back in 2004, so much so that Blizzard is now letting players embark on a new adventure…back in the world of Azeroth as it was on release! It really says a lot about the staying power of a game when the player base is still around almost 15 years later to want to go back in time to experience the old days again

With a mix of questing, dungeons, and PvP, World of Warcraft quickly became one of the best-selling MMORPGs on the market. After selecting a realm to play on, players have the ability to create a character. This is a permanent choice that will shape the players experience for hundreds of hours to come. 

Further customization comes in the class section. Depending on which race the player chose they will have an option of classes to pick – these greatly affect playstyle throughout the game. Classes such as hunters, mages, monks, paladins, rogues, and warriors typically fall into typical roles, commonly known as DPS, Tank, and Healer.

Once through all this, players are free to explore however they wish. A large amount of time will be spent learning about the lore and questing in order to increase your character’s level, finding loot along the way. Other encounters are available such as dungeons that promote group play in order to successfully conquer them.

check out the game: https://cashathome.online/fbFK6

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X