×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The Spook Is Sad
R
22.9K
1
4
4.3K
2



[Not the official book cover, but it'll do.] [First draft; bookmark/suggest please.]

[Message me if you want to be a beta reader.] 



Skyden orbits the planet every 12 hours, its first satellite city where the most cutting edge television and cinema are produced and globally distributed. The next Hollywood, the next Broadway set near outer space. For authors, actors, directors, paparazzi, hackers, and the wealthy, Skyden is paradise. 

When Kirby Hayes, contest champ, joins his older brother and nastiest rival yet Viggo in their race for stardom, celebrity suicides and accidental deaths surround them at Pegasus Studios. And Skyden is too shallow of a cult to care.

Since the Hayes brothers and the other interns are such imaginative plotters, they discover evidence of foul play and investigate everyone, even their circle itself.

If there's a killer, it's someone close to them. Someone depressed and desperate enough to shape society permanently. Someone clever enough to stalk them like a grim reaper, like a ghost in the machines.

No one has ever seen the spook. But if you do, when you do, it just might be too late. 



X