×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AangGaang123
    AangGaang123
    Hello. I don't really write a lot, but I hope you all like whatever I do post. Anyways, I would probably read more on this site than write.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Adventures of Eleanor Ledger
PG
0
0
0
222
1

swap_vert

Imagine. You're born into a wealthy family with loving parents in August of 1922. You grow up in Chatsworth House in Bakewell, England. You befriend a boy in 1928 by the name of Edward Hayes, who is 3 years older than you. You grow up together, with him as your only friend, since you are an only child, until you are sent away to finnishing school at 13, and he has moved away to Paris with his Father. By 14 you get a letter saying that your parents have drowned while on a ferry that was supposed to head to the Americas, but sunk during a storm. Since you are an orphan now, no one accepts you. You graduate at the age of 18 and are sent to a secret organization, which basically kidnapped you. Still undergoing the deppression of being lonely and all those years of being a social outcast, you are cast into a world of secrets and mysteries. This is what Eleanor Ledger had to go through, and this is her story.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X