×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Saturn
    Saturn
    Hey there, my name is Alina.

    Realistically, I'm a student of Marine Sciences, but I'll be brave: I'm also a photographer and a writer.

    My whole idea behind photographs is that I want people to look at them and feel the emotional baggage that these pictures carry with them. I want the person that is looking at the image to be able to tell a story about the scenario.
    I want my photographs to have an impact on people.

    What do I write about?
    I mean, my stories are mostly based on deep descriptions of places I have visited in my dreams and moments between characters that are inspired by people I met along the journey.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Journal
G
1.2K
3
22
5.8K
0

swap_vert

What do I write about?

My stories are mostly based on deep descriptions of places I have visited in my dreams and moments between characters inspired by people I met along the journey. 

I like to keep my writing simple so that the reader doesn't have to put too much effort into deciphering what I am trying to say. Of course, I leave plenty of room for the person to imagine where the poem leads them. 

I like a bit of suspense here and there.

I will not describe what my reading is like, I want you to tell me how it felt, which emotions took over your body.

I want to know what the poem left in your hands when you finished it.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X