×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ナタリー坂巻
    ナタリー坂巻
    私は黒執事の物語を書きます。

    Stories are written in English

    Wattpad: @C_montgomery_burns
    See more
The Youngest Phantomhive
PG-13
5.9K
4
3
1.3K
0

The year is 1887. A time where the people of great wealth sat on thrones like royalty, while the poor beg for scraps, hoping for another chance to see the sun. Located off the outskirts of London, lies the noble and highly respected home of Phantomhive. In it resides Earl Ciel Phantomhive and his younger twin sister, (Y/N) Phantomhive, as well as a devilish butler, curious gardener, clumsy maid, and a  disaster of a cook. When young Ciel finds a letter written by his late father, Vincent, his whole world turns upside down. His sister is to be betrothed to one of the most unlikely of men, but the trouble is, she has no idea who he could possibly be. Enter into a world filled with love, betrayal, sin, purity, memories long forgotten being reawoken, and dangerous creatures the likes of which you can only imagine. With every obstacle thrown toward (Y/N), will she overcome and find the man she loves, or will her soul burn in the depths of hell?

favorite

X