×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Angeline Chin
    Angeline Chin
    Hi. I am Angeline Chin Rue Ying and I am from Malaysia. I love to read and write books when I have free time and I have an account in Wattpad named AlysaKimera. I also have some ideas for writing some genre of books so do not hesitate to ask me.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Descendant of Lucifer (Rewrite)
PG-13
0
0
0
878
0

swap_vert

The First Book in the Magic Academy Season 1 series

Born as a commoner, destined to be King

Aaron thought his final year will be just normal with him and the others going on normal missions but dealing with a general asking for him to help the other races and finding out that he is the only key to find the three pieces of The Amulet of Twilight, an amulet that has more than enough power to defeat a god, and that he had to face his fears and the worst of all, his brother that is not related to blood? That is just too much for him to handle. As he journeyed to the other kingdoms in search of the first piece of the amulet, he faces a truth that he cannot comprehend. Will he be able to win the first war with the truth weighing on his mind before the time runs out for his friends and students at the Magic Academy, Astroniara?

Link to actual book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/281794998-the-descendant-of-lucifer-rewrite

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X