×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Dracula1431
    Dracula1431
    I've been writing stories in notebooks at home and then I found out about this website. Then, I figured I could type up stories on this website and get people's feedback about them and see what other people think. Of course, I'm not going to be the best. I'm really not that fond of writing, but I could use this website to practice and try to improve.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Dracula's Return
PG-13 Completed
22.4K
0
0
3.5K
0

I just kept on thinking of ideas that I can't find a way to share with the BBC 2020 Dracula film crew on the Season Two that might be coming out and decided to type it up instead.

This story consists of two parts. The first one consists of Nikki becoming pregnant with Dracula's child (somewhat like how Bella Swan from Twilight became pregnant with Edward Cullen's child) and the strain of her relationship with her family and friend.
The second one takes place about twelve years later, when Dracula visits England for a second time and finds his daughter, Nightingale Starr Dracula. Then, at a trip to the beach, Dracula gets taken away by a new Jonathan Harker Foundation crew. Nightingale then goes out and gets her father from the foundation. Later, back in Transylvania, another crisis happens and then Dracula finds out that Nikki Henderson is his lost love back from the dead.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X