×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Poppy Fantum
    Poppy Fantum
    Hi there!
    I prefer to go by the nickname Poppy, after a red flower that I really like, though if you're wondering, no, Poppy Fantum isn't my real name, just something I like being called.
    I qualify as a weeb and a random weirdo, so if the things I post seem abnormal or scary, don't be surprised. I'm also completely obsessed with anime and I call myself an animatic (anime fanatic). If I had to pick one character to describe who I have the most things in common with, I'd say Himiko Toga, and if you know who she is, you know I'm a very crazy person.
    Aaaaanywho, hope I'm not too disturbing to you guys! XD
    See more
Forget-me-Not (Fem!Reader x Shigahaul)
PG-13
9.1K
1
0
949
0

Warning:

Curse words are constantly used in this story. There may also be violence, mildly sexual themes, and disturbing gore. Reader discretion is advised.


Author's note:

As the author, I haven't a clue what my readers look like, so instead, I write little abbreviations in parentheses that stand for things that apply to you. For example, (Y/N) means "Your Name", since of course, I don't know your real name. Things like that appear in this story. This will also be a story that is constantly updated, so if you reach the end of the chapter and it tells you "you have reached the end of the story", it's not really the end, it's just what's been written so far. I'll make sure I tell you when you've reached the final chapter! ^^


Abbreviation Guide:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(H/L) = Hair Length

(F/S) = Favorite Singer/Song


Summary:

It was mid-December when it happened. You met the most wonderous boy ever.

You were a young girl at the time, only about five years old to be exact, but boy, were you pretty. Most kids couldn't help but stare when you walked into a room. And this boy in particular was the same story, except this time, you wanted to stare back.

His wavy black hair, his gray eyes, his fair silk-like skin. . .Everything about him drew you in, and all you could think was, I have to get to know this boy.

So, of course, you did everything in your power to do just that.


Another author's note:

In this story, a few things about you will be determined by me, the author. For example, no matter what your age or gender is in real life, you start off as a four-to-six-year-old girl in the beginning of the story and become a eighteen-year-old by the third or fourth chapter. Also, by the very end of the story, you'll be in your mid-thirties. There's quite a bit of time skipping in my stories, and sorry if that's confusing. Another thing I'd like to mention, this is a romcom sorta fanfic where you, as the reader, are a girl falling in love with two boys named Tenko Shimura, also known as Tomura Shigaraki, and Kai Chisaki, widely known as Overhaul. You guys are basically in a love triangle and are in full-blown relationships with each other by the end of the story with you and Tomura having a true relationship while you grow closer to Kai and he grows closer to Tomura. Again, pure love triangle. Just to let you know though, you'll be meeting Kai pretty soon, so to those of you who remember who Overhaul is and are thinking "Uh, I didn't come here to fall for a child abuser, I'm here for the cute crusty boi", yea yea, hold your horses, I'll keep it focused on you and Shiggy. . .for now. But keep in mind that soon, I'm making this story into one where there's a love triangle, and you're right in the middle of it at the top of this lil' pyramid. ;)

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X