×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    weirdguy96
    weirdguy96
    So... you've found your way here... Hello!!! *cheeky grin* Oops! Did I startle you???
    I'm Brian. No, noooo please don't spell it as brain! Hopefully, you didn't. Phew!
    Quick facts about me ;) I'd appreciate it if you read it all :)
    -I'm a sucker for romance stories and I hate swearing. But nope, I'm not one of those insanely good guys :P
    -I'm an amateur pianist, guitarist, harmonicist, beginner violinist, concert bass vocalist and an unofficial gym trainer.
    -I read most genres (except fanfiction and fantasy, don't ask why) provided they are engaging enough (I'm more fond of stories that are realistic) and I critique whatever I read. And I don't sugarcoat things when I suggest corrections although I'm polite.
    -If you follow me, don't expect an immediate follow back 'cause that ain't gonna happen easily. I'll talk to you, read your stories or read your profile bio and then I'll think about it.
    -If you do follow me, I expect you to be loyal to me and not unfollow me after a while. If you plan on doing that, don't even bother following me. I don't know how to say this softly.
    Favourite car: BMW i8 (wish I could afford one :P)
    Favourite bike: Royal Enfield Bullet.
    Favourite band: The Script (don't know why they're so underrated)
    Favourite food: Hard to pick out one because I'm a hard-core non-vegetarian.
    Dislikes: No-strings-attached relationships, profanity and stuff.
    Thought I was gonna tell you about my whole life? :D Nope, but if you wanna talk (about almost anything), I'm always open for PM :)
    See more
  • Challengers
    Challengers LataChallengers UnseelieSidheChallengers ForeverainingChallengers Conflagration BlitzChallengers Pencil MelodyChallengers ShadowBobcat10Challengers FilleEcrivéChallengers RoannaChallengers darkmcmuffinChallengers Heminor
  • Time Remaining
    Submission Closed
We all have our moments...
G
7.8K
1
64
10.6K
111

This is probably the simplest contest ever. Just write about the stupidest thing you've done in your life. This will test how good you are at humour (not that I'm a king at that). But mind you, what you write must be real and not imagined. Preference will be given to humour and risk. Well, go on now!

This is probably the simplest contest ever. Just write about the stupidest thing you've done in your life. This will test how good you are at humour (not that I'm a king at that). But mind you, what you write must be real and not imagined. Preference will be given to humour and risk. Well, go on now!

X