×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Katherine Velthuyzen
    Katherine Velthuyzen
    I'm just your average human bean wanting to share their stories with the world :)

    I live in Australia, and apart from writing, I also enjoy knitting and walking. I also have a gorgeous black cat who owns me, not the other way around!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
99 Luftballons
PG-13 Completed
16.5K
1
8
2.9K
0

Every time Mister Impossible Sentinel and I fought, the battles were the stuff of legends. Mister Impossible Sentinel was a man of many skills, and I always strived to improve my own after each clash. I was, after all, Eva Destruction, and I had to live up to my reputation!

But after our last fight, I realised Mister Impossible Sentinel was a bit ... off, to put it mildly. His blinding genius seemed blunted, and he made several rookie errors that might've otherwise gotten him killed were I not so startled at his incompetence.

After much thought, I decided enough was enough. 

I had to get to the bottom of this, one way or another. 

I wanted my nemesis to regain his skill so we could continue writing history with our legendary battles.  

favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!

X