×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    StormyDragoon
    StormyDragoon
    “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
    —Jack Handey

    Hey, welcome to my somewhat boring bio. I like writing fiction, really just trying to pick up speed right now though. Please read my newest and upcoming book "The Forsaken Archangel"! **Note that I am looking for a few beta readers and maybe some idea contributors.

    Anyways, see ya' next time! And.... make sure to follow that advice from above.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Bizarre Scrutiny
PG-13
6.7K
1
3
1.4K
0

FBI special agents Finnegen Collimore, Elinor Bishop, Markus Scye, and Caytlun Tuffin, members of the Collimore Team work together to protect high ranking politicians, solve crimes and catch sociopaths, murders, serial killers, and robberies. On the ninth of May, a mass shooting occurs and the team is called in to investigate. It's a mostly normal job. Or at least that's what they thought.

Follow these agents on a long road of twists and loops that leads them back to square one more than once. Nobody knows where these agents will end up or what will face them along the way.

_

**Work in progress.

**Want to be a Beta Reader? Want to read my drafts before publish? Make a request!


Note to the reader:
This book will contain cursing and graphic descriptions. Warning you now.


Thanks,

-StormyDragoon, author.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X