×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
RAPUNZEL IN ARENDELLE
PG
546
0
0
357
0

swap_vert

CHAPTER ONE 

After she was crowned Queen of Arendelle, Elsa's life began to get even more complicated. None of the people knew that he possessed magical powers, none knew that he was able to control the ice. 

And nobody knew about her lesbianism.

All these secrets that she kept hidden even from her sister, Anna, were starting to hurt her a lot. 

She wanted to talk to someone she trusted, she wanted to be heard and comforted. He was afraid that Arendelle might deny her, that the kingdom might be homophobic.

Elsa, the ice queen, had fallen in love with another princess. Of a very distant kingdom, of Germany. This princess, to whom Elsa was giving heart and soul, was called Rapunzel.

Rapunzel also had magical powers: in addition to having very long blond hair, every time she sang her hair lit up like the sun. The hair, animated by the sun, healed any wound or gave life back to death.

One evening, while Rapunzel was in Queen Elsa's chambers in Arendelle, the two women had a sweet honeymoon. Elsa and Rapunzel kissed affectionately, crossing their fingers in the crisp white sheets. 

They had sex with such royalty that it felt like one of those endless dreams. Their love had blossomed with many red petals of love, and Elsa did not deny even her being a lesbian. Not even Rapunzel hated herself for who she was, which is a lesbian. But she hated the fact that Flynn Rider bullied her homophobically, telling her it was a freak of nature. It was precisely for this reason that a murder occurred: Rapunzel stabbed Flynn while he slept, causing him to bleed to death in his sleep.

After this murder, Rapunzel decided to escape. He left Germany with help from Mother Gothel. He reached Arendelle by sailing, arriving for a splendid full moon night.

As they continued to have sex with passion and a hint of lust, Rapunzel's chameleon Pascal watched the scene with a hint of curiosity.

Elsa, dressing up after intercourse, put on her beautiful crystal blue queen dress. As she reworked her braid in front of the mirror, Rapunzel grabbed her shoulders and began kissing her neck.The next day Elsa went to come out to her sister Anna, and revealed to her that she was a lesbian. He revealed that he loved another magical princess, named Rapunzel. Anna cried with happiness and hugged her, told her not to worry at all. He would love her like a sister forever. Elsa and Anna wept together. Rapunzel wiped a tear from behind a door.

That same afternoon, Elsa and Rapunzel went to the most beautiful lake in Arendelle. With a touch of her hand, Elsa froze the lake; making the scene incredible. Rapunzel, meanwhile, wrapped her long blond hair and sang the meldoia of the flower that had given birth. 

"Fiore listen to me

If you shine

With your powers

You will protect me

With your magic

You will help me

And don't tell me that

 It's late for me now

It's late now"

In a very sweet voice, all the nightingales repeated his sweet words with loving chirps

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X