×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Rosemary Dawson
    Rosemary Dawson
    Hello! Rosemary here, this account will no longer be active anymore as I've grown up and have bigger responsibilities like pursuing my further studies and work. Thank you so much for the continuous support, and I will try to write again someday when I have time. Thank you so much for the Penana community as it has encouraged me to write and have a place to show my enthusiasm with as a child but its time we all grow up now. :)

    But dont worry, I'll still be able to reply if anyone leaves me a notification. Please visit back as I will create a Wattpad account and link it here as if im going to write again, I shall write it there. Thank you!

    For further inquiries or if you want to contact me, feel free to leave an email at:

    [email protected]


    Love you all ❤️,

    18 Year Old Rosemary.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
B.L.A.K.E. [Book 1: Champion]
PG-13
1.7K
2
0
2.1K
0

Audrey Hor Presents:

B.L.A.K.E. [Book 1: Champion]

{Project 3}


Author's Thoughts: Hello! Audrey here, and I would like to tell you some main things before you start reading this very beautiful and sad story that almost everyone could've gone if there was this "supernatural" being. And it's my first time not writing anything related to Romance, but I'll try hard! And please support my Facebook page too! It's the same name so yeah...

Note: Make sure you will have to imagine this in a 3D virtual world full of awesomeness if you want high quality reading. Thank you!




Ever since the zombie apocalypse happened due to scientists accidentally inventing this virus called 'Archkin'. The entire world has been doomed, the people who died will soon become zombies eventually and their popularity has been increasing due to people who didn't make it in this Era. And this Era has been the worlds greatest fear called The Era of Archkin. 

And in the whole world, there's was an abandoned baby in the forest as it seems to have been left by her parents. That baby was very unfortunate but soon has been found by a Jade Green Dragon named Rueben. The dragon king brought the baby to his den and started raising it himself. Thus, the baby was given a beautiful name. And the name was Blake. 

16 years later, Blake turned 16 as she was fully raised by King Rueben. But the Archkin virus has been broken into the forest when the barrier broke. The dragons fled, but King Rueben stayed beside Blake as they fight to win over the peaceful land. And suddenly, King Rueben dissapeared after Blake escaped due to the limit that she could fight back. 

Now, as Blake starts to search her father again. She must overcome the zombies and the humanity to survive. And she has to become a lone wolf. Thus, she named herself as B.L.A.K.E. 

(B.L.A.K.E means: Black clothing Left-handed Accurate Killing Empress.)

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X