×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    CharityCheeseGirl
    CharityCheeseGirl
    So yeah, My name is Charity I am an author from rural Georgia (the sticks yay actually no we're right next to a major city so more like suburban?)

    So what do I like

    Light novels

    fantasy

    uh like good anime (that time I got reincarnated as a slime its intros are SICK)

    and an overwhelmingly large amount of Kpop(BTS) and like boy bands (one direction, the like) I also like the weeknd and high school musical + Tom holland is the best spider man and he can DANCE weird that he's British tho (I have nothing against british people, my grandmother was born in London but when you take ap gov and learn about the declaration of independence.... yeah that's all in the past after all, I wasn't alive back then and I prob wouldn't be here right now if britain hadn't done what it did so yeah thanks btw queen elizebeth is like IMMortAL).

    thats all i have to say

    btw lesbian rights gayness is greatness
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Royal Rangers
PG-13
4.1K
1
3
1.2K
2

Garen is an aspiring ranger for the Kingdom of Garriven who had a happy life with another. When circumstances led them to separate, they were left with only half of their souls. But suddenly he gets a chance to fix his kingdom, which is at war... By bringing back the one ranger who can change everything...

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X