×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Our Restart
PG-13
479
0
2
794
1

Ashley Forde and Damian Kalman just got broken up with by their exs and now need each other to help get over them, all was going great until the exs came back and wanting them back in doing so ruining their friendship and making them turn against each other? You'll just have to find out by reading this story.


I'm Ashley Forde I am a very pretty girl with long black hair that goes down to my shoulders and brown eyes. I have a slim body. My friends call me Ash because they say I remind them of an ash tree. I also love to play sports and go out and party sometimes but I do it mostly for fun. I also work at a local gym as a personal trainer and I'm pretty good at what I do. The only problem is that I can't seem to get anyone to take me seriously.


Damian Kalman is one of the most popular guys around town. He's tall, handsome, has his own business, and makes tons of money, and he's my best friends and today turns out to be the worse day of our lives. 


Hi guys this is the author I'm just here to say i am doing this out of fun and stuff but if this actually gets views and people like it I'll make an actual book so stay tuned and I'll be updating every Wednesday.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X