×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Mickayla
    Mickayla
    « Photo | poet | dancer | writer | Boulderer | Hiker | Skier | Dreamer | Horseback Rider | LP | f1 »
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Rise from the ashes
PG-13
0
0
2
313
0

swap_vert

“Why wouldn’t you accept the light?” Jonathan asked looking around as if he was paranoid of being trapped in the castle.

It smelled like death was around the corner, the rooms were all cold. He was thinking he was in a cemetery. A beautiful one, but with a dark past.

Dracula looked at him, slightly amused, because he always wanted to play with his food. He then looked at his hands, that was old, wrinkled, white. Of the undead. He touched so many with them, doing good and bad.

He swore he would not love, but seeing Mina, his past became his present. The only true love he wanted.

“Forgive my way of living”, he added shaking his head, looking at him. “It has been a while since I did not have guests and I am very sure I chose the best real estate agent to help me buy a” he paused looking at the vein that was pulsating on the neck of Jonathan and then while swallowing, he continued “warm home.”

All of a sudden, Jonathan felt a pair of hands on his shoulders and a giggle. He did not move, because he saw those hands before. The pair belonged to a woman, with perfect nails, with no kind of smell, but with beauty, he would not miss.

“Evangeline, you are disturbing us,” Dracula said.

In a blink of an eye, he was right beside her and took her hands throwing her away.

“But I AM THIRSTY! And I need fresh young blood!”

As Jonathan heard her, he got up confused, looking at Dracula, then Evangeline, and started to panic.

“What is she talking about? What are you?”

Dracula sighed and as calm as he was before, he replied “She liked to stir up the conversations. Do not mind her, for she is a loss.”

Evangeline clearly hated to be taken as a joke when she was hungry because Jonathan faced the wall and a pair of fangs bit his neck. Cold, sharp, teeth.

His body started to tremble, his mind did not have thoughts, his eyes would not see, his ears would only hear.

Blood flooded her mouth, and pain invaded him.

Only one question slipped away: Would I die?

swap_vert

X