×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Courtney Lovelace
    Courtney Lovelace
    Hi! My name is Courtney, and my dream has always been to be a writer (probably like most people here).

    I'm an 18 yo from the USA who's ready to start fulfilling my dreams.

    I'm always down to chat or give feedback on someone's work (even though I'm a noob writer myself), so hmu ✌.

    Anyway, once I get it up, I hope you'll enjoy my work!

    My Wattpad username: @CourtneyxLovelace
    My Inkitt username: @CourtneyxLovelace
    My Instagram: courtney.lovelace_
    See more
campaign Request update 0
I Didn't Ask for This
PG-13
176
0
1
566
0

swap_vert

Before, people wouldn't give Lane Fischer the time of day. No big deal. He was just one of the hundreds of regular teenagers at his school, and he had no qualms about that. 

But everything changed once the diary was found. 

One day, some kid found a diary left in the bathrooms, and inside was pages of confessions of the writer's feelings for Lane. 

This put Lane on the map for plenty of reasons. 

By process of elimination, it was quickly determined that the girl was 1. A junior, like Lane 2. Naturally brunette and, most importantly, 3. One of Jordan Porter's exes. That narrows down the field to about 15 girls, 3 of which being prime suspects: is it Sydney, the bookworm with a mouth, McKayla, the sporty fun-lover with a knack for friends, or Ariana, the goddess of the school, in looks and popularity? 

And, more importantly, how the hell is Lane gonna deal with his new sudden boost in popularity? 

**Also on Wattpad and Inkitt under the same title ♡**


favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X